After realising just how long it had been since I posted anything here, I signed up to Rosalilium’s challenge, Blog Every Day in May. In a nutshell, I plan to blog every day in the hope that I build up the momentum to carry on once the month is over. I have such good intentions, but not always the time to back them up! So, the first day of the challenge involves summing myself up in just five lines. There are few things that make me as uncomfortable as talking about myself, which means that this is a tough one to start with.
- My guilty food pleasure is Cream of Tomato soup, it has to be Heinz, nothing else tastes the same. A bowlful of it is guaranteed to make even the worst day good again.
- I hate the way I look in photographs, which explains why I usually pull faces in front of a camera. I’d much rather be on the other side of the lens, taking the photos.
- I would love to learn to play the piano. My husband tried to teach my once, but it ended in drama so we abandoned the effort!
- I love spice. It can be in Mexican, Indian, Sri Lankan, Thai or any other cuisine, if there’s chilli in it, I’ll enjoy it.
- I can’t go anywhere without a book in my handbag, you never know when you might have a few minutes to dive in to a good story.
It’s not too late to join in the Blog Every Day in May challenge, head over to Rosalilium to sign up.